Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released notification for the Recruitment of 69 Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other vacancies. Online Application Form is Mentioned Here. Interested Candidates may get the vacancy details,Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and Other Details from below.
UPSC Notification 2023 | Apply 69 Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the post of 69 Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 25.03.2023 to 13.04.2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other|
|Starting Date To Apply||25.03.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13.04.2023|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||(1) Preliminary Exam (Objective Test) (2) Main Exam (Written Test) (3) Personality Test (Interview)|
In UPSC notification for Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Office and Other posts 69 Vacancies are mentioned.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
UPSC Jobs: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc, Masters Degree, Bachelor of Engineering (Based on post) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Applicants age Must be Max 55 years (Based on post). For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get Level- 06 to Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Based on post)
UPSC Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on (1) Preliminary Exam (Objective Test) (2) Main Exam (Written Test) (3) Personality Test (Interview).
UPSC Application Fee Details
For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.25/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
Now to Apply for UPSC Jobs
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of UPSC Recruitment i.e, upsconline.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
UPSC Application: Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of application||25.03.2023|
|Closing date for submission of application||13.04.2023|
UPSC Notification: Important Links
|UPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Online Application||Click Here|